Notifications
Clear all

Tampa Vs. Orlando Service Center?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@grayvillager66)
Topic starter  

We did our Model Y test drive in Orlando but are wondering about the service center experiences of Orlando/Eatonville vs. Tampa.  Does anybody have any opinion about which is the better service center?  Orlando is closer but Tampa is a straight shot for us down the freeway.

Any thoughts?

Topic Tags
(@pmcquillen)

I took my X to Tampa and had to leave it over night.  They had a loaner for me and charged my car before I picked it up the next day.

Orlando emailed me the day before my appointment with them to tell me they would need to keep it 2 or 3 days and did not have loaners but would give a credit on Uber.  And no charging. So I recheduled for Tampa and will always go there in the future.

ReplyQuote
(@wowy)

I have used Tampa service twice and they were excellent. They provided $100 for Uber for the day while they serviced the Tesla. I have not used Eatonville except for the demo drive and pickup.  Tampa has a modern facility and, I think, it is a much more pleasant drive.  It will be so nice when Clermont service opens, but that will be a long while.

ReplyQuote
Share: